Thursday, March 13, 2008

Since I have nothing to do right now, aside from watching Winter Sonata and completing the enrollment paperwork, I shall blog about the Korea trip! (i damn lazy i know TU TU TU until now)

Day 1
8.30+pm, Singapore Changi Airport


My brother and I went to check out on Terminal TWEE. WOAH. It's BIG de lor!
I almost couldn't find my way around, u can see a WHOLE STRETCH of fastfood at one corner and other cake and desserts shops at another corner, but we can't manage to walk past all simply because we almost lost our way. xD


And it SSSOOOO happened that i met eric there, I saw him wearing that shirt four times liao wor! We kinda camwhored with my compact camera in the sports shop and one of the malay salesgirl glared at us when we went separate ways. Too bad, she cannot camwhore while working! HA. HA. >=D

I always longed for such a shot! Aiya, SENG-EH liao.

Before we took off, my siblings began taking off their boots, then i followed. Guess what. I pulled too hard that the SOLE of my boot CAME OFF. WA LAO.
Luckily the shoelaces were long enough and I kinda used some camp craft techniques to support it from dropping, but it doesn't seem to hold long.

It was a 6 hour flight, I couldn't sleep well and I could managed to catch some winks on the table at around 3am when the plane was about to land. Food all BEEF! eek!

Mum NAAGGGGGEED me from the time we step out of the plane til we went to washroom, LONG JOURNEY. I was so damn pissed off when I explained that I tried sleeping but failed and she insisted on saying it's all the PSP's fault. GAAAAHHH. MOTHERS.

While tio nagging, we gathered around the tour guide. My mood wasn't really good, that's probably the reason I went "ARRGHHHH another china man as tour guide...." when I saw him. I was expecting a female! So that we can ramble about DBSK mah~ But frankly speaking, he looks pretty good-looking at first sight, from my surprise.

That's all for first day! LOL dun ask me why. Stupid tour package bluff us by counting the first night as DAY 1. KA NA SAI.

Wait for tmr for day 2! More pictures coming up~!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looking forward more of your pictures...

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home