Monday, March 10, 2008

GAAAAHHH kena recognised as a japanese middle high schooler recently during work at my mum's workplace.

GAAAAHHHH I met a group of SuJu fans recently in CP Comic connection. One likes HeeChul, One like siwon and other went to accompany them. All malay girls! HAHA Fans are cute when they are together~ *envys*

GAAAAAAHHH CP Comic connection selling TVXQ, SUJU and a few more posters at a promotion price of $1 for 3!! I WANT!!

GAAAAHHHH I LOVE YOSHIHARA YUKI!!
(Comedy + Sex = ULTIMATE!)

GAAAAAHHH I'm finally eating my Kimchi from Korea~! SIOK~!

GGAAAAHHH TMR eating pasta~!

GAAAAHHHH TMR MEDICAL CHECK UP!!
(eeek urine test)

GAAAAHHHH I GAAAHHH-ED TOO MUCH!!

(forgot what to type =p)

P.S. Huiyin! Sorry to delay your blogging! I'll send the pictures to all of you by tmr night! and Yvonne! send me the pictures too!!




I just don't feel like myself....

It takes 34 mins for strangers to fall in love....

Within 5 days....

I've loved you 214 times.....

and still counting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home